Thursday, October 06, 2011

Sustainable fashion?

The fall issue of Bust Magazine has a spread dedicated to eco-friendly fashion, and I have to admit that it made me want to go all high fashion (and maybe frolic in the woods). Cozy. Stylish. Edgy.

skirt by Study NY

Skirt: Study NY
Philosophy: Believes in ethically sourced material, no-waste patternmaking, and sustainable design.

vest by Suzanne Rae

 dress by Suzanne Rae
My favorite!

Vest (photo 2)/dress (photo 3): Suzanne Rae
Philosophy: Evidently owes her eco-friendly label to her use of hemp and wool fabrics. Original photographs by Glynis Selina Arban in Bust, Oct/Nov 2011

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    These photos are beautiful- I love that they're so dark & earthy! I think I might have to pick this issue up :)

    ReplyDelete