Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Is it wrong to enter a month already prepared for it to fly by? That's the way I feel about October. The combination of it being my pre-birthday month and a particularly crazy time at work mean that I know I'm right. In an effort to drag the month out as much as possible and ensure I take the time to enjoy it, I've compiled a list fun things to accomplish (my own personal activities scavenger hunt).
- take White's Ferry across the Potomac River
- record a podcast (plans are in the works, people!)
- finally do a corn maze - host a beer tasting in an effort to finally find a beer I can stand to drink
- make a pie (including the crust)
- find a local trail to hike and do it
- go camping (really pushing for tent camping, since I've never done it)
Any suggestions for me? Sadly, I'm afraid this list might already be too ambitious. Oh! I should absolutely mention this list was inspired by the list Carrie put together.