Thursday, March 01, 2012

List: how I plan to own March

Saturday mornings

I kind of let myself sail through January and February* without much in the way of goal setting. I really want to get back in the habit of planning, though. It's so easy to let those extra little things I want to accomplish or those trips I want to take continue to slip to the bottom of the list.

Here's my own version of March Madness:

1 - Throw a wake for the passing of winter.
2 - Take my vitamins every day.
3 - Officially start the portrait project I've been practicing for. Paint!
4 - Finally see the Kara Walker exhibit at the Hirshhorn.
5 - Plan my trips (Marfa, Charleston, NYC, Germany) for the year.
6 - Buy new bras. TMI? Maybe ;-)
7 - Capture 10 smiles. Be the reason for those smiles.
8 - Mail the letters I wrote back in January.

*...if an insane workload, moving, celebrating three birthdays and a fun out-of-town guest can be considered sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment