Sunday, January 01, 2012

All that glitters

Got a little glitter obsessed yesterday

Debating whether to glitter up the whole shoe

NYE favors

Did everyone have fun ushering out 2011? I usually find the pressure of New Years Eve incredibly stressful. I dislike the whole societal pressure to have an amazing time this one night of the year. I do think celebrating the end of a season with friends and family is worth it though.

I got a little crazy with the spray adhesive and glitter yesterday while prepping for the evening's activities. I spotted this tutorial and knew I had make some to hand out at the bar. Once I busted out the glitter, it was all over. I wanted to glitter everything. Cue my shoes. I've been crushing on glitter oxfords despite how 2011 they may be, but I haven't been able to find a pair in my size.

I took my glittery bows out to an Irish bar in the wilds of Virginia to meet up with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment