Monday, February 07, 2011

Sophie's Choice

There are way too many online courses calling to me right. While I can't do them all (or probably even two), I'm wooed by the shiny colors and promise of new inspiration and skills.

Sidebar: This totally just reminded me of that episode of Gilmore Girls where Lorelai and  Sookie take the seminar on opening your own inn and how Sookie refers Jackson as a seeker for once taking a course on journaling.

Help me decide which one I should do!

Indie 3.0

I don't plan on taking over the world immediately, but this could be mighty helpful when I do.



I love to paint and consider it such a relaxing hobby. Plus, I have a lot of respect for the creativity of these two artists. This course has already started, but I'm hoping if I decide to give it a go, I can still join in.

Now Available

I received a new sewing machine for Christmas, so I'm thinking this e-course would be an excellent way to flex some creative muscle. Shouldn't registering for this course be a no brainer?

e-course workbook PDF pages
Discovering Y.O.U. {art marketing e-course}

Someone sent me a link to this last course earlier today. I'm thinking it might be a little flashy for me, but on the flip side, there doesn't seem to be a lack of materials provided. I tend to be cocky when it comes to media and marketing, but maybe this could provide some new ideas for various aspects of my life where this matters.

I'm indecisive in most areas of my life, so a few opinions are much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I'd pick either the painting course or the sewing course. These will inspire and encourage you to make stuff which you can hold in your hands and making stuff is always fun!

    Let us know what you decide and how you like it!

    ReplyDelete