Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cozy thrift finds

This past weekend I took a quick trip to Unique Thrift. I'm always envious of other people's afghan collections on cold winter nights, so I was excited to score this brightly colored afghan for $4. How great are these granny squares though?! I couldn't really resist the hidden potential I saw peeping through the plastic of the $5 bag. Once everything had been washed, I was thrilled to lay everything out on my bed and see what I had. All I need to do is whip up a few more granny squares and sew this bad boy together.

What a sweet find for the lazy knitter in me!

rows of grannies

treasure found

thrifted afghan

rainbow brite

2 comments:

  1. wow what a great find I love the granny squares!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! If you used a credit card, check your statement. that's where mine got stolen. ugh.

    but i like your finds!

    ReplyDelete