Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Am I really that lame?

The short answer is yes. Why, you ask? My most recent Netflix arrived today and with it came Darrin's Dance Grooves. That's right. I basically order white people can't dance 101. I should be disturbed with myself, but it just looks too hilarious not to try. I've been obsessed with dancing for awhile now and dance movies are my absolute favorite (the only dvds I'll actually allow myself to purchase). Dirty Dancing was my all-time favorite movie as a kid and still ranks rather high. Back to Darrin's, I figure the dvd will serve a good warm up to the dance class I'm making some friends take with me next week (they don't know this yet..shhh). Plus, I'm all about a chance to laugh at myself.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Darrin's Dance Grooves but didn't have enough time to devote to it...I need to Netflix it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'm totally hip hop. I'll do fiiiiiine on Wednesday.

    But i need to find NON-street shoes. Word.

    ReplyDelete