Thursday, September 05, 2013

That's What She Read, episode 6

IMG_8247
Have you guys heard of Death to the Stock Photo, an Allie Lehman project? This is one of the images they've provided!

The sixth episode of That's What She Read is up on Soundcloud! Click on the link above to stream from the Website or app. You can find links to the books we discuss and also listen on the podcast below.

We kept this month's episode short in anticipation of finally shifting to iTunes next month. Woohoo!

Serena's books 

(read)
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
At the Fairmont by Peter Orner (Recommended Reading vol. 16 no. 3 by Electric Literature)

(reading)
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell 
Improbable Women by William Woods Cotterman (out October 2013)

(looking forward)
Parasite by Mira Grant (out October 2013)

Ravena's books

(read)
The Angelini Series by Jory Strong: Skye's Trail, Syndelle's Possession, Mystic's Run

(reading)
Inked Destiny by Jory Strong

(looking forward)
Thankless in Death by J.D. Robb (out September 2013)

2 comments:

  1. I've been getting into podcasts more and more lately, so I'm super excited to check this out! I just read the sample of Eleanor & Park and am loving it, but now I have to wait for it to get checked back into the library for me to continue D,:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it soon! I'm betting you'll speed through it. And, thanks, re podcast. We're waiting to be approved by iTunes now! [It's the little things that excite me ;-)]

      Delete