I've done of bit of cooking this summer (some hits, some misses). Here's a list of some things sure to become my new favorites.
- refreshing, light summer corn salad
- These black bean and sweet potato quesadillas kick much ass.
- This dip tastes so good on veggies. I don't even mind that it's vegan ;-)
- Whole Foods' Mexican Taco Stew is probably meant for winter, but it quickly my go-to. Great for dumping tons of random veggies into.
- I modified this one quite a bit, but you should be warned this chicken salad is addictive.