Thursday, August 25, 2011

August List #13

picnikfile_Fir5mt

In honor of Alice Waters and the 40th anniversary of Chez Panisse*, alternative dining experiences I've been meaning to try:

Ted and Amy Supper Club - Somewhat intimate home-cooked meals out of an apartment with a group of strangers as your dinner guests. Reminds me of a good salon, which I've been dying to see a resurgence of.

Sometimes - Billed as an occasional alternative dining experience out of Baltimore, this is one I really want to snag an invitation for. The anticipation of waiting for an event to be announced and trying to get a reservation is the good kind of competitive. I just better not hear of any of you getting in before me (and, if you do, invite me). ;-)

Wild game dinners - Seems like every small town in Texas has one, and I've even seem a few up this way in rural VA or MD.

Patowmack Farm

*Can you believe there is someone who works there who title is Forager?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment