Thursday, January 27, 2005

They've got a business center...

Well, the hotel has a computer with internet access, so it looks like just may do a bit of blogging at night. Today was a long day, what with the flight and all, but the ocean is beautiful. After I got settled into the hotel, I went out back to watch the sun set and waves roll in. I've always said I'm not much of a beach girl, but I may have to amend that. I am so going surfing before I leave...believe that : )

On a lighter note...two things one should avoid before leaving on a beach vacation.

(1) Only getting 2 hours sleep - Somehow I got it in my head that it would be a good idea to make a meal and do some cleaning around midnight. I was so knocked out on the plane that I started snoring. How embarassing!

(2) Go crazy with Nair - I got a little overzealous with the Nair trying to take care of the bikini line and am now as bald as a baby. Perhaps this is too much information, but blogs are for sharing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment