Monday, January 24, 2005

Evil bitch from hell resurfaces

A few years ago my roommate and I worked for the same company. It was hear I began to learn the subtle lessons of covert workplace racism. Maybe I was a bit pollyanna, but I believed we had put most of this behind us. Little did I know. It was here I got my first peek at huge pay discrepencies...promotions being withheld...even senior vice presidents making up complete lies people to hold them back. They even promoted an underling (to a VP position) who had made overt racist comments that everyone knew about. My roommate's boss did all of this and more. If it had been me, I don't know how I would have kept from slapping the bitch. My roommate, however, was the picture of calm to their face and stealthily plotted her departure. Some four years later my roommate is at a job she loves with pretty decent people. Her boss recently got promoted, so they've been interviewing people to replace her, and guess who comes in to interview for the position. The bitch who was her boss at the old place. Seeing this evil piece of slime literally caused my roommate to get physically ill. She (who doesn't drink) actually had 3 drinks at happy hour because she was so torn up about it. I truly wish I had the time and vocabulary to paint a true portrait of how fucked up this woman is. Well...what's done in the dark shall be revealed in the light, so hopefully she will get hers someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment