Wednesday, August 07, 2013

List: Articles Rocking My Socks, 08.08.13

Untitled

Slate's Dan Kois is blogging his beach week mass-market reading marathon.

15-million year old whale skull found on banks of the Potomac.

Molly Crabapple has been knocking it out of the park with her court drawings and reporting. Her Paris Review piece on the Bradley Manning verdict.

NYT piece on history's well-known authors as marketers.

Elisabeth Donnelly creating a connection between a bat and Nathan Fillion that I didn't think possible.

Housekeeping: To check out the articles I'm reading in real time, you can always follow me on Scoop.It. Also, if you're really into lists and have more follow through than I do, check out the 30 Days of Lists project.

Inspired by the Slate Culture Gabfest endorsements (and the numerous other lists that circulate online).

No comments:

Post a Comment