Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall: A Love Story

Some People live for summers filled with beaches and suntans. They feel truly alive only when the days are heavy with heat. I am a Fall baby, meant to blossom when the days are short, the air crisp and leaves brilliant shades of red, orange and yellow.

Today officially marks the first day of Fall, and I am fully prepared to come out of my shell and start enjoying outdoor activities again. A blanket spread over fallen leaves makes lunch more special. A thermos filled with soup becomes a cute accessory.

P1080750

And my hair...my hair can finally be released from the prison in which it resides on top of my head. So, in honor of the first day of Fall, I let my hair down and got it freshly chopped. New season. New hair.
Happy Fall!

fall me

1 comment: