Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Something wicked this way comes


I'm bummed I missed an opportunity to purchase this beautiful print. The arts community really put out some breathtaking campaign propaganda this election. So, in honor of the upcoming election, a busy couple of weeks, and internet issues at home, I bring you a list.
- I had a fun time as always with Miss Ravena this weekend. She once again helped a girl out and served as subject for her photoshoot.
- The art show is this Saturday and Sunday, so I've been keeping busy making sure I have everything that's needed (people's art, bios, signs, display materials) and my own art together. Stop by the Barn this weekend and check it out.
- Halloween is almost here! Costumes and decorating and imbibing...oh my!
- Next week I clock another year on my personal odometer. I'm excited for Harper's Ferry cabins and fire rings!
- DC Big Flea is this weekend. Anyone want to go?
- Oh! I also voted on Saturday! Stood in line for over an hour, but it was worth it. Hopefully I'll manage the political post brewing in my head this weekend. My own candidate side-by-side.

No comments:

Post a Comment