Saturday, April 01, 2006

When going forward sucks

Tonight is one of the few times in life where moving forward truly sucks. It's the one time of the year when I really wish moving backward was an option. Whatever. Today I'll do a little mental spring cleaning and indulge myself in a list. I love lists but generally hate boring others with them. However, in this case, perhaps putting in words what I want to accomplish over the next two months will solidify my willpower to make it so.

Making Spring 2006 Work for Me:
  • Complete grad school application (April 15)
  • Survive American Rivers (the amount of work I have to do over the next 8 weeks could be a list in and of itself)
  • Complete production of Jem: The E! True Hollywood Story
  • Apply for space/attend at the Atlanta Indie Craft Experience
  • Visit family in Texas
  • Submit the long-delayed article to Bust
  • Hold hands
My immediate future means involves me working on the latest rendition of MailTunes.

5 comments:

  1. holding hands....yeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can hold my hand, but just one. If you hold both of them, my nose will start to itch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 holding hands.

    And i can't wait for I.C.E.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second "holding hands"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to the first "to do" item. Now just to take those pesky GRE's. Urggh.

    ReplyDelete