Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New podcast episodes are live!

This month is about burning all kinds of midnight oil. I am taking the end of the year on at a sprint. Instead of just being out to finish the marathon and collect my participation badge, I feel like I'm out to place. Don't worry. The only loser in this battle may be my sanity...and maybe my kidneys. I've been drinking a lot of coffee.

Two new podcast episodes did go up last week! Ravena and I are on episode 8 of That's What She Read. We decided to record a special mini episode (*cough* it's not mini *cough*) dedicated to comics and graphic novels. In this epi, we prove our prowess by disagreeing on the definition of what constitutes a graphic novel. You should listen and weigh in ;-) We will also have a special holiday episode hitting the feed shortly after Thanksgiving, so stay tuned!

Episode 4 of Friday Night Dinner: A Gilmore Girls Podcast also hit the airwaves this past Friday. In it, Scarlet and I talk about getting hit by a deer, a cat wake, and other topics that luckily do not relate to animal tragedies. We've stepped it up and are rewatching two episodes at a time, so pull out your season 1 DVDs (because isn't it just better that way) and watch episodes 6 and 7 in preparation for a new podcast on November 29th!

No comments:

Post a Comment