Tuesday, February 26, 2013

List: Endorsed, 2.26.13

San Angelo, art in the park

I did something to my back at the gym last week (let's keep the old comments to a minimum), so I spent large chunks of the weekend hanging out on my couch, catching up on my favorite shows and reading. I can't recommend the following pieces enough. Many of them are long, and most of them are certainly weighty, providing fuel for some of my better rants. All are certainly worth the investing the time in.

The Education of Michelle Rhee - She's definitely one of my heroes.

Bitter Pill: Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us - A really eye-opening piece that just might make you sick.

Flight of the Hipsters

Does Age Quash Our Spirit of Adventure

The Secret Life of Scientists and Engineers: Mayim Bialik

Endorsed is inspired by the Slate Culture Gabfest (and the numerous other lists that circulate online).

No comments:

Post a Comment