Sunday, September 09, 2012

30 Days of Lists: Week 1

This month I managed to get my act together and register for 30 Days of Lists, created and organized by Kam and Amy. I've been meaning to do this for the past couple of rounds because, well, I like to make lists. However, I've always been hesitant because (1) the thought of adding even a 30-day challenge to my day was daunting and (2) I don't scrapbook or do any other paper journaling.

Despite what I just wrote, I signed up and even decided to make something tactile. I'm no art journaler, but I kind of enjoyed encouraging myself to express myself in this way.
30 Lists - cover 30 Lists - day 130 Lists - day 2
30 Lists - day 2 detail 30 Lists - day 330 Lists - day 4
30 Lists - day 5 30 Lists - day 630 Lists - day 7

2 comments:

  1. Great idea & you have pretty handwriting :)
    I just may need to sign up for one of the 30 day challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't say I've ever been fond of my handwriting. I used to always get "needs improvement" in elementary school ;-)

    ReplyDelete