Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Modern day hair dilemma

A girl could write about worse crises, but why? Right now what I'm concerned with is my obsession with bangs. I've been wanting to cut my hair and add bangs for months but keep talking myself out of it. I just know it's going to make my round head look even rounder. Still, I obsess. I want bangs like the ones below.







































































































Source: here, here, here, here and here

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 AM

    Maybe you should get a bob.... http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/michelle-obama-has-a-new-hairdo-no-really-this-time-567293/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally look into the Jessica Simpson clip on bangs! I want bangs too, but am scared what I'll look like. These look real!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's interesting, Jessie. I've actually never heard of them. Too late, though. I bit the bullet and got some bangs :-)

    ReplyDelete