October was filled with...
- West Virginia, specifically Elkins, the Monogahela and the Canaan Valley
- Out of town visitors (aka Allie from Germany and Terra back from Seattle)
- Ukelele concert at Strathmore with Steven and more work trips down to Staunton
- Riding out Hurricane Sandy in Philly with these guys
- Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
This month I've got a pretty spectacular birthday to dream up, even more work and am planning to finally tackle NaNoWriMo (5,074 words and counting). I'll see you on the other side!