Monday, December 12, 2005

The merriment continues

Someone seriously needs to slap the Christmas spirit out of me. If the
leapings on my inside were visible on the outside, I would get on more
than my fair share of nerves. Some things that have kept me joyful:
*chocolate mint candy canes
*decorating Steven's Christmas tree while listening to Christmas cds
*decorating stockings
*having the makings for "real" eggnog
*cold weather and snow on the ground
*finding Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas on dvd
*colorful holiday balls
*cookie swap
*craft projects
*knowing what to get most everyone
*Christmas lights
*kissing balls (screw mistletoe)
--radicalflower

5 comments:

  1. ELF ON CRACK ELF ON CRACK!!!!!!!!

    Now that i'm almost done with hell week, i can fully enjoy the christmas spirit!!!!!!!!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so intrigued by this Kissing Ball...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the (screw mistletoe) addendum, otherwise I might have to worry about my sister and her strange goings on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh. You just took me back to a fond childhood memory with the Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas item. I actually went and found it buried on my bookshelf and reread it. Gotta love them otters. Although for some random reason whenever I hear "Emmet Otter" I think of Emmitt Smith (formerly of the Dallas Cowboys). I don't know if it's the whole same first name thing or b/c they're both cuddly looking and have big hearts. Who knows, I guess I'm just a flake!! Not to get off the Christmas topic, but Dallas plays the Skins this weekend -- WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete