Monday, December 12, 2005

The merriment continues

Someone seriously needs to slap the Christmas spirit out of me. If the
leapings on my inside were visible on the outside, I would get on more
than my fair share of nerves. Some things that have kept me joyful:
*chocolate mint candy canes
*decorating Steven's Christmas tree while listening to Christmas cds
*decorating stockings
*having the makings for "real" eggnog
*cold weather and snow on the ground
*finding Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas on dvd
*colorful holiday balls
*cookie swap
*craft projects
*knowing what to get most everyone
*Christmas lights
*kissing balls (screw mistletoe)
--radicalflower

2 comments:

  1. ELF ON CRACK ELF ON CRACK!!!!!!!!

    Now that i'm almost done with hell week, i can fully enjoy the christmas spirit!!!!!!!!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so intrigued by this Kissing Ball...

    ReplyDelete